Nov 3 1996 The Who in Michigan.

This was my first Who show.  One of the greatest moments in my life.  I (this
is sad and really scary that I am telling this) actully cried a few times
during the show.  I had shit seats but who cares.  Was there anyone at this
show because I have a question.  During the helpless dancer Rog stepped on
Petes line.  Rog said Queers at the same time as pete.  In listening to a
boot I have I know that part was sung by pete.  Pete then turned over and
gave him the meanest look I have ever seen.  I really thought that this was
the final straw and Pete was going to wig out and Kill him.  But did anyone
see this.  Also what was some of pete dialoge.  The echo in the stadium up
top where I sat was bad when he was talking and I have know clue what he
said.

Ryan