Who poster!

The Real Me wrote:
>> I was watching the movie "Gost" last night and I noticed something
>> very interesting. During the scene when the two villains broke into the
>> apartment looking for Whoopee Goldberg I saw a Who poster on the back of
>> a door. Only a Who fan would notice something so trivial.

Drew A replied:
>Dude,
>Just because you noticed that doesn't mean you're a real Who fan, it
>means that you were board enough to pay attention to the movie, thats all.

        And I'll add this.
        Cool your jets, Drew!  The world "real" did not enter The Real Me's
post.  He seems to have merely been pointing out that a, for example, Led
Zeppelin fan would not have noticed a Who poster in a movie.
        I also think it's a neat little trivia bit - and I, for one (and I'm
sure there will be others), will be looking for it next time I watch "Ghost"!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____	http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
 :::=====================I  |	"She says she's gonna lose me
/---/            \__ - ____/	Or she's gonna lose her mind"	-Big Sugar