Re: Cincinnati - Dave, "Don't get fooled again!"

Dave,

With all due respect, I fear that you totally missed the point in your quite
bitter reflections over what you discerned to have been the reaction of PETE
TOWNSHEND to the tragedy in Cincy, as reflected in your comment, a small
portion of which I have cited below..(MORE)

In a message dated 97-06-19 18:08:55 EDT, daelliott@lucent.com (Dave Elliott)