F**k ups

>>>"You know.,..none of us would ever BE HERE" Pete gestured broadly to
include the fans.."None of us would be here, or want to be here, if we
hadn't be utterly FUCKED-UP at some time or another!"

Yes! couldn't agree with you more.  Everyone, everyone on this planet
is fucked up in some way.  If you want to go to a shrink to try and
remove the irregularities in your psyche, that's fine, I would never
discourage anyone doing that.  It's just that personally I like my
mind slightly tainted, in the same way that cheese tastes better when
it's moldy (Danish Blue) or wood looks better with a few
irregularities in the grain.  It'd be boring if we were all the
same......
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022