Re: Spruce Bedspring (Non Who)

Are you only familiar with Bruce's recent movie sound track stuff? The guy's
been a great song writer for years.  Bruce and Madonna?

Dave K.

 I'll second that.I think that Springstein is the most over rated figure in
rock n roll.Yeah,he's had a handfull of good tunes,but a handfull of songs
do not a superstar make.Between him and Madonna,I honestly can't decide
which is the most over-hyped.

                                         Long Live Rock,

                                                I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!