Pete Townshend vs. Abbie Hoffman

Greetings,

Someone recently mentioned that they owned a boot of the Who's Woodstock
performance, and that it includes the Townshend/Hoffman altercation.  My
question is, during what song does this occur?  In "Before I Get Old",
Dave Marsh claims that it happened during "Pinball Wizard".  I'm sure
this is incorrect, because TKAA includes the Woodstock version of the
song, and it doesn't occur then.  Also, what exactly does Abbie say from
the stage, and what exactly does Pete say in return?  Thanks a lot.

Thash