RARE WHO FOR TRADE!

I thought that'd get you're attention.I did'nt want you non digesters
skipping over this one.My name is Ray Rae from Venice Beach Calif.(keep
reading the rare parts comin)
This is my first post.

When I Can See For Miles came out in '67,I was 7yrs old.I remember standing
outside,in front of my home,looking down the street,and thinking:"Wow!...I
really CAN see for miles!" Of course,at the time I had no idea who (no pun
intended) sang the song,I just "dug it man" Well,a few years later,when my
big sis bought Tommy,we REALLY got into "The Ooo" (as Roger would say) We
read the booklet and listened to the album front to back,over and over.

I remember an especially great Christmas day,frying on acid and cranking
Tommy.We swore if they ever came to town we'd go.Finally,a concert at Anahiem
Stadium 3/21/76 was announced.I was 13.We had to mail away,and when they
finally came,the tickets were (and still are) the prettiest fuckin tickets
I've ever seen.Complete with a photo of the band.

Well,enough of my life story (you're welcome) I saw the vinyl Anehiem boot
when I was a kid,and did'nt buy it.And I know one a you pricks did!   :-)
   So....I DO have some shows that are VG to EX stereo audience tapes,1st
gen,straight from the master,that I would LOVE to trade for my beloved
Anahiem Calif.3/21/76 show. It would fill my heart with joy and melancholy to
here that show for the first time in 21 years.So make an old man happy.(did I
mention I'm dying of Cancer?) No.....but seriously E-mail me privatley at:

Rayraenet@aol.com

Thanks,

- -Ray Rae

"The night is hot and black as ink,I can't sleep,and I lay,and I think."
   PT