AOL chat and other stuff

1.  AOL chat would be great.  I would love to chat with some fellow who fans.
 The time that I have to work is really bad so if someone sets up a time I
may or may not be able to meet you.

2.  I just got on to the mailing list so I do not know if this is old news or
not but, Pete called of his solo show in CO on june 15 this is bad.  But the
house of blues show is still up and running.

3.  I have often wondered what is in the ox's water bottles.  Is it water or
somthing hard.

4.  To the person who is concerned about pete bringing Qudro to broadway no
need to worry.  I am a undeclared college student right now but I will
probably be a theater major so I follow this stuff closely.  Although there
was talk for a while he is not working on it now (although will probably do
it somtime).  There was a version of Iron Man in London but I do not think he
was connected to it.  Pete is working on a version of Psychoderelict for the
stage.  Rumor is that the director of Tommy Des Mecnoff is looking to direct.
 Only time will tell.  On the theater subjuct, My former high school has just
recieved the rights to do Tommy next year.  I believe this will be the first
student production ever.

Thats all have a good week
Ryan
"What ever happend to the truth?  What ever happend to the dream?  What ever
happend to all that lovely hippie #$%?