The Toronto Concert, July 29th

Well, the Who were in Toronto last night.  It was a perfect night for a
concert, with just a bit of a wind down on Lake Ontario.  The Who were
punctual, coming on at the same time as they have their other dates so
far, 8:40.  Their playing of the complete Quadrophenia was outstanding.
 For me, it really became something when they played "I've Had Enough".
 At that point, the band was flanked on both sides by the punk and the
godfather icons, and they alternated singing the lines of the song.