Re: Isle of Wight

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:18:11 -0400 (EDT), DayTriper1@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 97-07-28 17:45:59 EDT, KLPasquale@compuserve.com =
writes:

><< Subj:	 Isle of Wight
> Date:	97-07-28 17:45:59 EDT
> From:	KLPasquale@compuserve.com (KATHLEEN L. PASQUALE)
> Sender:	owner-thewho@igtc.COM=20
>=20
> File:  IsleofWi (496 bytes)
> DL Time (1200 bps): < 1 minute >>
>
>This is what I'm getting with several list member's downloads. What is
>happening? I can't download the files, as there is no file name. Is this
>happening to anyone else? This isn't the only member's posts that this
>happens to; I'm not singling out Ms. Pasquale. There are 2 or 3 more, =
but
>this one is the first I have read today. Thought it was just a freak =
accident
>the other times it has happened, but I guess not....
>- Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)

This may sound a little snippy, but the fact is that AOL has so many
problems with e-mail that I would bet the problem is there. I
consistently see people on AOL have problems with both sending and
receiving, for some reason. You might want to investigate other
options.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"I'm worried that the universe will soon need replacing.=20
It's not holding a charge." -- Edward Chilton

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/