Re: Dickhead of the decade

>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 "Citywatch Ltd" wrote:

>Dear Ian Stanley,
>
>Actually Ian you couldn't be further from the truth.  A) I am very
>happy, not at all miserable, because I've got a rise out of you all
>(stacks of entertainment value, I might add!) and don't any of you
>pretend you don't care about what I've been saying, because it's very
>clear, that you have.  B) I'm by no means old, in fact I'm 24,
>probably half the age of  most of you and C) As to killing myself,
>don't be so juvenile you silly man, it would make such a mess, I think
>an over-dose of pills and a couple of bottles of bubbly, would be
>better, don't you agree?

 You amaze me,citywatch.How ANYONE could possibly turn into such an
obnoxious,self-important,repulsive,irritating,disagreeable,sour heap of
monkey shit
in just 24 short years is beyond my comprehension.The point that you *don't*
seem to grasp,is that the rest of us honestly *don't* give a flying fuck
about your car,your job in the city,or your drinking buddies,whom I assume
are all wankers with shit for brains too,or else they wouldn't be wasting
their time with a disagreeable asshole like yourself!
 As for killing yourself,don't worry about it.With your attitude,someone
else is bound to do it for you sooner or later.

                                     Get Stuffed,

                                        I.S.

                  Sacred cows make the best hamburger