Re: Keith Moon movie (WAS: VH 1 Legends)

DayTriper1@aol.com writes:

>How could it be a love story? I don't think Moon had too much luck in
>love,
>from what I've heard. His wife Kim left him when he was an alchoholic
>because
>he would wake up and pretend to be Hitler, and his girlfriend at the
>time of
>his death refused to cook him his last meal.

That was pretty much John's point.  It sounds like it might have ended up
being sort of a "What's Love Got To Do With It?" from Ike's perspective.
In any case, if that was the approach on the movie, I'm glad the plug got
pulled.

			-Brian in Atlanta (15 days to go)