Re: Keith Moon movie (WAS: VH 1 Legends)

In a message dated 97-07-28 21:47:52 EDT, briancady@juno.com (Brian S Cady)
writes:

<< John Entwistle says the whole deal has fallen through because the
 producers wanted to make it more of a love story.  I would imagine that
 would be between Moon and his wife Kim, not Moon and McDougal. >>

How could it be a love story? I don't think Moon had too much luck in love,
from what I've heard. His wife Kim left him when he was an alchoholic because
he would wake up and pretend to be Hitler, and his girlfriend at the time of
his death refused to cook him his last meal. I think a full retrospective of
his life would be appropriate. I've heard that Rog has had trouble funding
the project... where do I send a check??? ;o)
- - Mike (DayTriper1@aol.com)
"I went back to my ma,
 Said 'I'm crazy, ma, help me!'
 She said 'I know how it feels, son,
 Cuz it runs in the family.'"
- - Pete Townshend, "The Real Me"    The WHO--->