(My fried egg) Makes me sick 1st thing in the morning

You lucky, lucky, LUCKY people.After reading all the reviews
of various shows, i'm kicking myself for not seeing them at Hyde Park, or
Manchester last year.!!! AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaargh!
Anyway , maybe they might just play in the UK once more, who knows?
Oh well, i'll just put Quad on here at work REALLY loud.
Hmmm, maybe things aint that bad - off to India on Monday :)
Holiday, lets celebrate...
Should i unsubscribe for two weeks or fill up my mail box?
Dilemmas,dilemmas
What time is Legends on VH1 (uk time)?
Arthur in Scotland