QUAROPHENIA AND KEITH

 Hi all,
Just wondering...
Back when Quad was first performed (all 5 times I beleive) I understand that
the
concept a bit too difficult for the technology of the time(1973).  Does
anyone have an
opinion as to how much Keith's embalance at the time had to do with them not
continuing the performance of the opera?
In that I have now just recently completed my reading of 'Full Moon' and am left
wondering just how much of an effect Keith's loonesy left The Who inept to
perform such
a great body of work at the time it was conceived and initially brought to the
stage?  Certainly Pete's concept was challenged by the technology of the
time but my question would be how much the body of work could not be
publicly performed due to Keith's instability of that time.  It was at these
initial performances he did pass out in back of his drums at the Cow Palace.
Why would they stop this entire body of work and go back to other stuff
(greatest hits?) or just jump over Quad and start up the other portion of
there work?  Just wondering what the intermix between tech and Moon the loon
is in regard to these initial Quad performances?
Beau (I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous) McCrury