Re: ...no subject...

Kathleen:

I believe you're right ... the most I remember from that date was my
brother calling me at work and telling me he had just heard the news on
WBCN, Boston. Try explaining your tears to a boss who has no idea who Keith
Moon is, or why a person would get sooo upset over the death of a
DRUMMER?!?

Corkface
aka Diane