Chicago show -- sit down!!!

Greetings!
Just thought I'd add my opinion of the New World Music Theatre Show.  The
show was awesome.  The only thing that struck me was that Roger and Pete
looked a bit tired when they first came on, but then they warmed up and
put on an excellent show.  I saw the Quad show last October in Denver.
The sound mix was better in Denver, but I'm not complaining.  It was
plenty loud.
The only thing that irritated me was the lack of real Who fans in the
crowd.  I had to go all over my section before I could find a place to
dance where I wouldn't be told to sit down either by the people behind me
or by the 18 year old security guards.  I thought they were going to bust
me for having too much fun.
Hardly anyone was dancing, and only about half of my section was standing
up.  I was (and still am) incredulous.  Finally, I found the only other
person in the section who was dancing, in the very last row of the
section, so I was able to stay there unharrassed for the rest of the show.
What is up with these people?!?!?!
How can they sit down at a Who concert?!?!?!
they didn't realize they were a part of history, I suppose.
I had a short conversation with a guy after the show when I overheard him
remark, "Those songs they played at the beginning really sucked.  What
was that?  Why didn't they play more of their greatest hits?"
I had to point out to him that he just heard Quadrophenia, IMO the best
album ever made, -- LIVE.  I told him he should go out and buy the album
before he knocked the show.  I overheard several other people lamenting
that they didn't hear their favorite songs.
Oh well, you can't teach good taste.

I hope everyone else enjoys the shows as much as I did.

Any dates west of the Mississippi announced yet?

Peace,
Laura Kriho