extra ticket for Charlotte; can't get through to O&S

I have an extra ticket for the August 12 show at Charlotte NC.  It is
seat 30 of row L in section 9.  According to the chart I've seen that
is the second section back on John's side.  Not a great seat but much
better than you probably got for any stadium show (if you had my luck
in '82 and '89).  I will gladly sell it for its face value of $45.
Email me privately if you are interested.

On another note my posts don't seem to get through to the Odds&Sods
list, you know, the list with all the mean people on it :)  Could
someone email me the correct address for sending posts to that list?

"I was a mountain of paranoia"

Frank