Who Book,video cd

I have the following items for sale Pete Townshend White City Video $20
Still Sealed. The Who in their own words Book Excellant Condition $16.
Roger Daltrey CD Stuck in the middle from England $9. If anyone is
interested please E-mail me. Also for the people who wrote me about a video
or audio trade I will get back to you soon, I just got married and haven't
been on the computer in quite awhile.

                                             Roy
                                                       E-mail
whoman@azsunset.com