Re: Roger's expulsion

I have read that the official reason Roger got kicked out of school
was because he was caught smoking on school property.  Of course, the
school officials were probably just looking for an excuse to get rid
of this pugnacious, dress code breaking young man before he brought
shame upon their fair learning institution.  I can hardly blame them.
 I mean, fighting with other students, that's forgivable, but
BREAKING THE DRESS CODE?  Once you start letting kids get away with
things like that it's just a short leap to anarchy and total chaos.

- -Yellow "I can't break the dress code, my school doesn't have one"
Ledbetter