BABA - WHO?! - WHO - BABA!

WHO sez WHO fans are fanatical - Just today I found this posting I had been
saving because it just made such Damn good common sense! I can't imagine any
better or more eloquent statement as to just exactly what most of us are or
should be all about

Mark has, as far as I'm concerned, made the WHO true believer statement of
the month, and I reckon that if Keith were still around he'd feel exactly the
same way regarding the good dollop of plain common sense which follows (in a
brief citation from Mark's original vision), below!

Long Live Rock -- Baba WHO?

JB2The--WHO!

In a message dated 97-06-02 00:06:29 EDT, mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)