Athena lyrics and apology

Hi all,
Just a quick couple of things.  First, I finally sat down
to listen to Athena with printed lyrics in hand.  I was
with my good friend who I first read the lyrics to then
we sat and listened to the song.  Well to my ears it is
deffinately bomb and not whore.  That's what I get for
believing my ears, but now that I know it's bomb man do I
ever hear BOMB.  Oh well, silly me.  Thanx to all for
straightening me out.

Second, I aplogize for my last post for attaching what
turned out to be several pages of stuff I was responding to.
I'll try to be more carefull with my editing next time.

Cheers to all,
Beau