Thanks!

Kudos go to Brian in Atlanta, David 13, and David G. Kipp for answering
my question so quickly. Although I have been listening to the Who for 3
and 1/2 years now, I must admit that I don't know everything there is too
know. I asked about the videos becuase I'm only 19 years old and I'm too
young to remember any videos.(Though I do remeber listening to Athena
on the radio in 1982 and my 4 year old mind going "Wow! What a cool
song!") I do have the aforementioned "Who's better, Who's Best" video
and I didn;t think much of it. It seemed kind of pieced together and not
very coherent. I always wondered if there was more stuff out there. I
guess I got my answer. As to Lifehouse, I love "Who's Next" and all the
stuff that came directly after. And when I heard that it was something of
a reject from another, bigger, better project, I said "I must find out what
this is!" Thanks again........

Jose Torres
TORRESJ@ny12533.gw125b.sullcrom.com