Re: WGFA, QUAD, ICRY, LMLOTD, and other completely random acronyms

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997 20:03:02 -0400, Duquesne Yves-Pierre
<YvesPierre@compuserve.com> wrote:

>Jeff wrote
>
>>And by the way, what kind of name is
>>Yves-Pierre anyway?  Sounds like a butler.<
>
>Jeff

>3. It's my name and it's in french, are you from the moon ?

>4. What's a butler ? (Sorry, but english is not my language) does it =
hurts

A butler is a servant. He was not being complimentary, but his
remark says volumes more about him than it does about you. It looks
like Jeff has decided to introduce himself to the list as a grade-A
asshole.

He has certainly succeeded.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Few people think more than two or three times a year; I have made an =
international
reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week." -- George =
Bernard Shaw

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/