An open letter to Who traders

To all of the Who Community at large:

This is a letter I wrote to a Who trader that I thought screwed me in a =
large (8 tape) trade.  I would like all Who tape traders to read it and =
consider it the Prime Directive".

Comments?

				Dave Schwartz
				Commack, NY

PS-Long live rock

	Don't worry about the postage.  Worry more about your reputation as a =
trader on the internet.  I put out a feeler about you on the Newsgroup =
and someone responded to me that he had sent you a bunch of tapes a =
month or 2 ago and had not received his tapes. =20
	First of all, rumors like this spread around.  There is a lot of =
communication between traders, and 98% of us are legit.   But we all =
hate getting screwed when making a trade, and we pass the word around =
when we do get screwed.
	Second of all, we are doing this because we are Who fans, and there is =
absolutely no reason to screw another Who fan who has gone through the =
time and effort to copy tapes, label them and mail them, only for the =
love of the group, their music, and the desire to keep the flame lit.
	So, get your act together and re-enter the world of the Who.  It's a =
nice place.
					Dave