Re: Beatles & Hendrix suck????????

>Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 Bill Lucas wrote:
>Subject: Re: Beatles and J. Hendrix sucks (do they ??)

>i do listen to the Who and they are the best, if i did not listen to
>them why would i be on this list. I have heard most of the Beatles and
>Jimmy's work and they both blow, try listening to the Kinks or Jethro
>Tull. Both are 10 times better. No one is better tan the Who though.

 Bill,Bill,Bill.Why would you make such a profoundly *stupid* statement as
saying that The Beatles and Jimmy's (sic) work "both blow",when the rest of
the *intelligent* music-buying world has proven you wrong,many millions of
times over?Is it a case of everyone else being out of step with the drummer
except you?And as for your statement that Jethro Tull is 10 times
better,that in itself has provided me with my best laugh of the day.Yes,Tull
did have a couple of great albums,over 25 years ago.Benefit was
good,Aqualung was great,and Thick As A Brick was their (dare I say it?)
"Sergent Pepper".But 90% of what they've churned out since them has been the
most boring,dull,sleep-inducing,self indulgent *CRAP* I've ever had the
displeasure to sit through and endure.In fact,the only use I could think of
for their piece of shit called "Passionplay",was to melt the vinyl down and
make an ashtray out of it.Furthermore,I can only say that I agree with
Robert Plant's statement that the band should have been called "Jethro
Dull",and that they should have released a live album called "Bore 'Em At
The Forum".

                             Long Live Rock,

                                   I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!