Re: Easy Tiger

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997 12:16:43 +0000, "Citywatch Ltd"
<email@citywatch.prestel.co.uk> wrote:

>No just hold on a cotton pickin' minute.  This is a VERY dangerous=20
>thing to say.  Hendrix was a complete and utter show off.  Yes, he=20
>played good guitar, but most of the time it's all fireworks and=20
>glitter, and makes for a good spectacle.  Just watch Townshend play=20
>on the Join Together/Road Runner/My Generation Blues medley off TKAA=20
>and tell me Hendrix is better than Pete.

You can believe whatever you want. Pete Townshend on various
occasions has made it clear that he thought Hendrix was the better
guitarist.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/