Easy Tiger

>>> Hendrix is better at lead whoever said he wasn't is an idiot.

No just hold on a cotton pickin' minute.  This is a VERY dangerous
thing to say.  Hendrix was a complete and utter show off.  Yes, he
played good guitar, but most of the time it's all fireworks and
glitter, and makes for a good spectacle.  Just watch Townshend play
on the Join Together/Road Runner/My Generation Blues medley off TKAA
and tell me Hendrix is better than Pete.  I mean, Pete really
squeezes the life out of his poor old geet.  I think you should
really think carefully before accusing people of being idiots.
Frankly I find Hendrix boring now.  He is at his best when he's
playing an acoustic guitar, playing a simple blues song, his other
stuff is just mush.  Pete is a more complete guitarist, it's as
simple as that.  When you say that Hendrix is a better lead guitarist
than Townshend, what I assume you mean is "Hendrix can play much
faster, fiddlier SOLOS than Townshend".  Now that's a different
matter altogether - I mean, look at Yngwie J Malmsteen (sp.?)....;-)
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk