"No Road Romance" lyrics

Since we're on the subject of lyrics...

A while back someone (I don't remember who) asked about a line from
"No Road Romance", specifically "He's held some beautiful girls in
his arms now he clutches his <something that rhymes with 'monk'>".
Well, I have turned my little yellow ears to this mystery and I think
I can safely say that the mystery word is not "skunk" or "punk" but
is in fact "bunk".  I don't know if any of you have ever had the
opportunity to see the kind of bunks they have on tour buses, but if
you have you will know that there is indeed never any room for
romance on the road.  The bunks are too little!  Barely even big
enough for a lone occupant.  As a matter of fact, I vividly remember
reading an interview with Stone Gossard where he was asked if he
masturbated in his bunk, and Stone said "No!  Bunks suck -- too small
and no privacy."

Got to feel sorry for those poor rock musicians.

- -Yellow "I don't miiiiind" Ledbetter