Re: Zappa, Cache, Prostitutes, Tommy

Mark,

My opinion is that at the end of the movie, he is deaf dumb and blind to the ways of his step-dad and his eventual
demise when his followers rebel against Tommy. And when Tommy makes his trek to where he was concieved, At
the very end when he faces the sun, I thought that was a completion of the "amazing journey" that started with
Capt Walker in the very first scene.

I thought the movie of Quad made the story better. Usually you have music inspired by a movie, but here it was in
reverse. My only problem with the movie was the last scene with the motorcycle and the cliff........

Jose Torres
TORRESJ@ny12533.gw125b.sullcrom.com