Re: Good guess, close but...

Kudos and Congrads to istanley for one hell of a good guess regarding.......
<<
 >SIDE note on 1989 LA TOMMY show. I was there (2nd row, center, even made it
 >onto the video twice for a second or two). Anyway, the video presented
ALMOST
 >the entire show, but LEFT OFF the second encore..anyone want to guess what
 >song it was???

  "I Love LA" by Randy Newman?

                          Long Live Rock,

                                I.S.

  BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Bloody good guess..but not the second encore song....Hintm, then answer...

HINT: Keith Moon once referred to this particular tune as having been
"WHOOOOOED"!...

Answer: "SUMMERTIME BLUES" (Perfect ending to a pefect night)..

"Ale....for the deaf, dumb and frail...."

JB2---TheWHO!