Re: Who-> at Nissan Pavillion

I'm going to the Virginia Beach show and it's going to be all of Quad and a "Best of"
Set.

I heard the same Who spot on the radio too. I guess they want to reach out to "Everyone"
with songs they might know. Most folks (other then us) don't know all the Quad songs.
Sad, but true.

Have fun at the "Quad" show <grin>

Blair

> I've been asking around for information on the Who-> concert Aug. 7th,
> at Nissan Pavillion, in Virginia, USA.  I have been told by many people
> that this date IS in fact a QUAD date.  I am still not convinced.
> Reason # 1.  My ticket has no mention of QUAD.  Reason #2.  The
> Washington Post also does not mention QUAD.  And #3.  I just heard the
> Radio advertisment this morning. "It's The Who->, live in concert.  The
> one's that brought you Tommy, and Quadrophenia."  And it goes on and on
> playing short sound clips of My Generation, Magic Bus, I Can See For
> Miles, and I think even a short piece of Won't Get Fooled Again.  What's
> going on with this concert?  Are the advertisers just completely
> clueless or is this concert something other than Quadrophenia?  Either
> way I will enjoy it, however I would like to know ahead of time what I
> am about to witness.  Thanks to everyone who's answered this question
> already, but you still haven't made me believe.  If you have the answer
> to this question, please e-mail me privately... I'm sure no one else
> cares / already knows.  Thanks!!
>
> ---Jeff Brown
> ---------
> "Jeff Brown is the most amazing musician I've ever set eyes on!  And
> when I finally got my chance to meet him, he blew me off!  Fu_king
> Wanker!"		-Pete Townshend

Blair M. Cummings             blair@infi.net
InfiNet Network Engineer       757.624.2686