Re: Fan in Brasil

I am also a fan who first came into contact with the Who in Brasil!  The
wonderful thing is that even though many Brasilians can't understand the
lyrics, the music itself sends the messeges loud and clear.  The Who has
everything to do with Brasilians, their intense lives, passion and
limitlessness.  I really want to take the Who to Brasil one day.... it's a
dream of mine!! There are so many people who love them there!!  Tudo, tudo
de bom pra voce....muito axe !!!!

Susan