RE:>>>>>

airplay in your area?

In Atlanta I'd say they are:

#1 Who Are You (f word included)
#2 Behind Blue Eyes
#3 Pinball Wizard
#4 Going Mobile

<<<<<<<I live in Augusta and the songs that get the most airplay here are:

1. Behind Blue Eyes
2. Who are You
3. You Better You Bet

I've lived here 5 months and so far I've heard My
Generation, Substitute, Happy Jack, Pinball Wizard, We're not Gonna Take it,
and Magic Bus

I used to live in Atlanta and recall 96 Rock playing Goin Mobile pretty
frequently for some reason. I'll have to say this for 96, they have played a
variety of Who material over the years. And you've probably heard the tale
that Baba was song they signed on with.  I just thought of a song you should
add for the airplay list in Atlanta: Eminence Front.