Freedom of thinking

And now something (completely) different.

I don't know from where come most of the people here. But I'm amazed =

how it it is forbidden to say what you think about a band.
I live in a country where freedom of thinking and talking is a sacred
principle.
This principle doesn't seem to be in some messages in this list.
If you say even the smallest word against one band you're smashed
by angry people who feel personnaly insulted.
Musicians are not gods.
In my opinion, a discussion is not possible if everybody thinks =

the same things.
So, welcome to all opinions.

 Yves-Pierre