Re: Pete reading music

>>Then what was he turning the pages to on the music stand during Quad ?

Uh...I dunno..."Playboy"? When *I* saw Quad, I don't think he had a
music stand at all, much less one with anything on it. And if I wanted
to go haul out my various Who books, I could quote a number of passages
where Pete says quite clearly that he cannot read music (nor could any
other member of the Who, except for John).

                      -Yellow "Watch me for the cut-off..." Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com