Re:It's Hard and Face Dances

I have to object to someone post saying that if Keith lived that It's
Hard and Face Dances would never have happened.  After all in "The Music
Must Change" in 78, it's all about the music being different. (obviously).
Most
groups from the 60's that continued to produce albums in the 80's changed
their style dramatically.  Moody Blues, Yes, Genesis, among others all
went Pop.  I think It's Hard and Face Dances have  very good eighties
sound.  It would have sounded weird to have those songs drummed by Keith
because the style is so different.  Nonetheless, they are two of my
favorite albums because The Who actually tried something different in the
studio but remained heavy on stage.