Who album reissues

I've read  most if not all the albums are to be or already have been
remixed/remastered & reissued.  I've found Thomas, Leeds, Next, Quad., By #'s
(Great CD label blown up to John, from HIS cover art) & Who are You.  With
the exception of the Rock Operas, they contain some extra tracks.

Anyone know about the remaining records?  Are they out or due to come?  I
especially am interested in hearing about the pre-Tommy releases & Odds..,

Also, does anyone know if the same may occur to Townshend's solo releases.
 Many of the original Atlantic (&related labels) initial CD releases of older
records were mastered & released hurridly and poorly.  (LZ, Genesis, Yes
ect...)  Many of these band's records have since been redone.

Any info, please e-mail direct, thanks,

gus
gustavis@aol.com