Re: German tour dates

Willem Brouwer wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone can tell me the dates of the quadrophenia-concerts in
> Germany, if any, this spring. I know it's going to happen in Rotterdam, the
> Netherlands on may 11, but I would still like to know if it can be experienced
> in e.g. Berlin.

YES!! Here are the dates in germany:

28. April 1997    The Who - "Quadrophenia"    Kiel, Ostseehalle
29. April 1997    The Who - "Quadrophenia"    Berlin, Deutschlandhalle
04. Mai 1997      The Who - "Quadrophenia"    Muenchen, Olympiahalle
05. Mai 1997      The Who - "Quadrophenia"    Stuttgart, Schleyerhalle
06. Mai 1997      The Who - "Quadrophenia"    Frankfurt, Festhalle
09. Mai 1997      The Who - "Quadrophenia"    Dortmund, Westfalenhalle

I have also got the Phonenumber of the ticketservice: 069-9443660
I already brought my ticket for the Frankfurt concert. Is anybody here,
who will go there, too?

Bye Michael
NP: Tommy - We're Not Gonna Take It