A neat trick - spirit or sound waves?

        If you wanna try something neat with PT's "Coolwalking...", do this.
        Turn the speakers up to a reasonably loud but comfortable level and
put "LMLOTD (e. cola)" on.  Walk away from the main source of sound as it
begins, and you'll find (or at least, I find) that it buoys you up a bit,
like a projectile hitting you in the small of your back and carrying you
forward in slow motion.  It's really neat!
        And if it doesn't work... well, you have an excuse to have the
volume up higher than usual.  :)

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"'Mrs. Robinson, if you don't mind my saying so, this conversation
  is getting a little strange.'" -Dustin Hoffman, 'The Graduate'