Bonus Tracks on Reissues.

I sympathize with the person who feels that bonus tracks muck up the
artistic coherence of the individual reissued albums. I was glad, for
example, that none were included for Tommy and Quadrophenia. On the
other hand, I like having the extra tracks---perhaps on a separate disc.

There seems to be a haphazard quality to the selection of the extra
track. The version of "Behind Blue Eyes" which is included on the "By
Numbers" disc would seem to be superfluous given the amount of times it
has already been released live.

And, what is the significance of the live "Naked Eye" on "Who's Next?"

MOS