reissues

Dear Who Freaks,
I'm rilly rilly sorry to bug ya but I've sent this enquiry before but it
must've got lost in hyperspece or something, anyway...
Someone mentioned recently that soon the digitally remastered rereleases
will be deleted only to reappear as midpriced reissues. My question is
will these midpriced reissues still have the bonus tracks on them???
Would it be such a bummer if they didn't??
Whilst the extra tracks works extremely well on A Quick One and Sellout,
Whos Next doesn't sound the same not finishing with WGFA. 'Know what I
mean?  - and why give us a shitty live version of Naked Eye when the
Odds'n'Sods version would've been perhaps more appropriate?
Any comments?
P.S. once again, sorry if you've read this before but please humour me,
thanks,
rogerfromoz