[none]

Dear Kathleen,
     First, thanks for clueing me in about ticket/concert information.  I
can now release a sigh of relief.  Secondly, way to go on your response to
the Ox!  I also enjoyed your little commentary on the other two bands, who
shall remain "nameless."  I saw the one who croaks about and jumps like a
chicken with his walking-dead side kick on their last tour, and though they
put on a pretty good show, they still aren't the Who!  As for the band that
no longer has its genius (I'm not being sarcastic),  I think only the really
dour one (you know who I mean) was money hungry.  The other two, especially
the really rich one who has a wife that can sing for crap, did it more for
closure, though I'm sure they didn't object to the monetary rewards.  Thanks
again!

Jennifer Fox