Roger in "Fifth Freedom"

Greetings Whoosters,

I just read the following in my local newspaper:

"Rock star Roger Daltrey and actor Jurgen Prochnow ("Das Boot") have been
cast in "Fifth Freedom," which will shoot in the Netherlands this
spring.  The film is built around the historical fact that some 7,000
warplanes went down during World War II over the Netherlands' Inland
Sea.  The story concerns two American brothers who become embroiled in a
case of mistaken identity involving $20 million worth of diamonds that
were aboard one such plane."

Does anybody know more about this?  The plot sounds kind of stupid, but
if Roger's in it, the movie is automatically excellent.  Any info would
be appreciated.  Thanks.

Thomas H. Ashley (Thash)