Pete's autobiography

I was looking through my local library's magazine article database
today and came across a short article containing information I
thought y'all might be interested in.
Apparently Pete has signed a seven figure deal with Little Brown
giving them the world publishing right for his forthcoming
autobiography.  It should be out in fall of 1999.  I know Pete's been
talking about writing this book for ages, but now that someone's
actually given him money for it he HAS to finish the job! :)  How
exciting!  And only two years left for us to wait!

-Yellow "HAPPY WHOLIDAYS!" Ledbetter