"In the Studio" features "Tommy" 12/21

I just heard this on the radio. I called the station, but they had no info
on the sydicating network, nationwide broadcast times, etc.  Here's the
info as I heard it:

The syndicated radio show "In the Studio" will feature the album "Tommy"
tomorrow on station KPEZ 102.3, Austin, at 7:00 p.m. Central time, Sunday
Dec. 21.

Check your local listings, call your local stations, etc., to see whether
this is going to be broadcast in your area.

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend