Re: The Eccentric Fellow

Joseph re:

>	That is veteran movie producer Ken Russell, who of course went on to
>make the cinematic version of "Tommy" in 1975.

    Actually he's a director.

Paul re:

>"Litzomania" w Roger Daltrey, and a movie called "The Devils".  I don't
>know about his recent works;  In the Video "Tommy, the Amazing Journey"

    Also to his credit are the films: "Gothic", "Lair Of The White Worm",
"Altered States", "Whore" (starring his daughter) and few more. "The Devils"
is by far his best work, but not my fave, naturally.
    In "Tommy" it's HIS foot that kicks Mrs. Walker in the head during
the climax.

Stoo