Stones and more

I forgot who wrote (sorry!) about relating to I'm One, but I absolutely
agree with you, some pretty relatable lyrics.  Another snippet of lyric that
is fantastic and relatable is the lyric in Cut My Hair:
                "Why do I have to be different to them,
                 Just to earn the respect of a dance hall friend
                 We have the same old row, again and again
                 Why do I have to move with a crowd,
                 Of kids who hardly notice I'm around
                 I have to work myself to death
                 Just to fit in."
- -Pretty good, eh?

Also, yes, granted, the Stones are an excellent band and one of the elite
and founding father's of rock n roll, however, does anyone remember why the
Stones didn't release the Rock n Roll Circus?  To refresh your memory,
because The Who, with A Quick One, blew them out of the fucking tent!  By
the way, to the person who wrote about Zeppelin about a month ago,I'd
hesitate to disregard Led Zeppelin as being a simple band and so would any
open-minded rational human being!
- -Chuck