Faves

Hello all, it's been awhile since I've written anything, but here is my
answer to the poll.
Favorite album:  Who's Next
Favorite song(s):  A Quick One-Original and Rock n Roll circus (both
versions are excellent), I'm One, Join Together, Baba O'Riley.
Most underrated song: Naked Eye,Long Live Rock

Comment on Roger's and Pete's voice:  While Pete's voice speaks to me in a
more emotional way Roger's voice contains the power and the fury of The Who.
It's a hard question to field since most of my favorite parts of Who songs
are the parts when Pete sings, but everyone is arguing a moot point.
Together, they comprise some of the most exceptionally accomplished
harmonies.  Plus, when you add Entwhistle and Moon in the mix, a you have,
in my opinion, the greatest harmonizing band ever.  If you don't think so,
listen to A Quick One, especially at the a cappela(?) part at the beginning.