"Barbara Ann", "30 Years" shirt

Greetings;
Someone care to share where I could find the Who's version of "Barbara Ann"?
I heard a snippet of the probable master on the Vh1 Legends special, and of
course I've seen the part in "The Kids" a million times. Sounds rockin'. Is
it maybe on the "30 Years" boxed set? (Which I'm getting for my birthday.)
Another question for those who purchased the "deluxe", I suppose, package,
with the CDs, Video, and shirt: What does the shirt look like? I don't have
any Who shirts (never seen any) and I can't wait to get my first one. I
suppose it's the logo over a target, am I correct? Many thanks.

- -Mike (DayTriper1@AOL.COM)
"Goodbye all you punks, stay young and stay high,
Hand me my checkbook, and I'll crawl off to die." -Pete Townshend
"Searchin' high, searchin' low, askin' the cops wherever I go,
'Have you seen Dignity?'" -Bob Dylan, "Dignity"